This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
$19.00 - $21.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
$9.00 - $14.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
Without wires or cables, SRAM was able to design a simpler way to shift. Now, the intuitive simplicity of SRAM RED eTap is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD). The SRAM RED eTap HRD shift-brake control offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with our most advanced HRD platform yet, HydroHC. Simpler shifting, better braking—all in the name of true advancement. - New HydroHC brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market - Compatible only with SRAM RED eTap derailleurs - SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible - Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap - Contact Point Adjustment lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD - An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control - Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds - Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC improve on HydroR’s already impressive heat management capabilities. - Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return - SRAM eTap shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Brake lever material: Carbon - Shift lever material: Plastic - Color - Housing/hood: Black/Black - Color - Caliper: Falcon Grey - Pad type: Steel-backed organic - Hose length: Front: 950mm / Rear: 1800mm - Stealth-a-majig Connected
$22.09 - $24.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
$12.00 - $14.00
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
These Shimano-compatible 8-speed shifters feature comfortable ergonomics, easy installation, and durability you can rely on. Whether you're replacing a broken shifter, doing a drop bar conversion, or building from scratch, these well-constructed shifters will do the trick. - Includes cable and housing - Separate, dedicated lever for upshifts and downshifts - Replaceable hood cover and face plate - External shift cable routing for low friction, smooth response and easy cable and housing replacement - Compatible with Shimano 8-speed road systems
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
The Claris Rapidfire Plus shift/brake lever offers an elegantly integrated solution for braking and shifting 2x8 or 3x8 drivetrains. Its optical gear display lets you know what gear you're in, and the reach adjust brake lever allows you to dial in the brake lever ergonomics.
The Shimano Tiagra ST-4720 hydraulic shift/brake lever brings the all-conditions confidence and refined ergonomics of hydraulic disc brakes to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano Tiagra. - Smooth and effortless operation that offers quick and intuitive shifting operation - Greater reach adjust range allows for better rider comfort and control in all conditions - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Compatible with Shimano road 10-speed rear derailleurs
The Shimano 105 R7025 Dual Control Levers bring the all-conditions confidence of hydraulic disc brakes and refined ergonomics to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano 105. Features - Smaller lever size and new positioning improves ergonomics - Dedicated lever control for riders with smaller hands - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater control in all conditions for riders with smaller hands - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same light shifting operation as Ultegra R8000 - Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000
$42.99 - $50.99
The Shimano ST-EF505 series Shift/Brake levers combine Reach Adjust, EZ FIRE Plus shifting, and Optical Gear Display in a durable assembly. - Funnel bleeding for easier maintenance - Clean cable routing - Same braking power as the MT200 kit - High-efficiency cable - Integrates smoothly with three-finger alloy hydraulic brake lever - Clear shift response and light action shifting performance - Easy setup, simple control and stable brake performance for regular riders - Lighter operating force shifter with greater compatibility with internal cable frames - Ergonomic total-system design - BR-MT200 Post-mount caliper - Resin pads
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
The Shimano Tiagra ST-4725 Dual Control Levers bring the all-conditions confidence of hydraulic disc brakes and refined ergonomics to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano Tiagra. - Dedicated lever for riders with smaller hands with smaller lever size and new positioning for improved ergonomics - Smooth and effortless operation - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater confidence and control for riders with smaller hands in all conditions - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same level of shifting operation as high-end road groupsets
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
The RD-M9210 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 2x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes. - Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension - Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage - Bigger 13T pulley - Direct mount compatible - Cassette size: 10-45t - Total capacity: 41t
The Shimano Ultegra R8025 shifters bring greater rider control in all conditions thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. Lighter front shift action and a refined ergonomic shape sweeten the deal. - Smaller lever size and new positioning improves ergonomics - Dedicated lever control for riders with smaller hands - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater control in all conditions for riders with smaller hands - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same light shifting operation as Ultegra R8000
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$264.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$378.99 - $379.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
$198.99 - $413.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Page 1 of 15 Next page