Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: our Stovepipe cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. - Wind-blocking panels - Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking - Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead - Integrated eyewear slots - 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
Designed to pair with our lightweight apparel system and Ragnarok shoe, this winter bike hat serves as a liner layer to cover your head and ears on chilly days. The Merino wool blend fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry, and the flat-seam construction makes for a comfortable, helmet-friendly fit. - Merino wool-blend fabric throughout - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
Like their namesakes, “Crocs” have been around forever, they’re tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged. - Gore-Tex 3L - 100% nylon - 70D plain weave leg panel - Cordura 2L - 100% nylon - 1000D woven foot panel - Windproof Waterproof, Breathable, and Abrasion-Resistant - Laminated Construction - Durable BioThane Instep Strap - Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot - Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth - Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Mountaineering Boots - Double Stitched Front Closure - Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks - Hook/Loop Front Closure - Buckle Top Closure
Enjoy the eye and ear coverage of Greazy. This wool cycling cap features double-layer Merino wool blend fabric and flat-lock stitching for a comfortable fit under your helmet. The flexible brim keeps your eyes shaded and doesn't crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Double-layer Merino wool-blend fabric - Soft, cycling-specific brim for packability - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
$9.95 - $21.99
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
Some times simple is beautiful. The Machinist Beanie keeps your head warm with a clean look that never goes out of style. - Roll cuff beanie - Fox Racing clamp label on cuff - 100% Acrylic - One size fits most
- Fleece lined neoprene provides warmth and comfort across the face - Poly fleece protects the throat and neck - Highly adjustable and very comfortable
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Rep your Fox pride in this awesome Flex Fit cap! - Front 3D Fox Head 45 logo embroidery - Back Fox Head logo embroidery - Medium profile - Natural curved bill - 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane. Black Pinstripe: 97% Polyester / 3% Elastane.
A HARD-WORKING FLEXFIT CAP READY FOR ANYTHING Be part of a proud legacy with the Legacy Flexfit Hat! This cap is perfect in its simplicity: a solid canvas highlighted by the iconic Fox Head logo front and center. Nothing else is needed. - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials for long-lasting durability - Embroidery artwork MATERIALS - Solids: 98% cotton, 2% spandex - Pinstripe: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
$22.26 - $22.44
- A nod to world class tubing since the 1930's - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
$25.00 - $30.00
- Designed by Mike Giant for the Cinelli Art Program - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
A COMFORTABLE BALL CAP READY FOR THE RIDE Classic Fox. If simplicity is something you strive for, if effortless casual style is your modus operandi, then the Epicycle Flexfit 2.0 Hat fits squarely in your wheelhouse. The front, two-tone, 3D embroidered logo brings an additional dimension to an already classic look. - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials for long-lasting durability - Embroidery artwork MATERIALS - 98% cotton, 2% spandex woven twill
Classic trucker hat with topped on stripes for added Fox style. - 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester Woven Twill; Blk/Pnk- 56% Polyester, 42% Cotton, 2% Spandex; Rd Cly-60% Cotton,40% Polyester Woven Twill - 3mm puff embroidery at center front, side panel stripe applique
A COMFORTABLE BALL CAP READY FOR THE RIDE Tonal, subdued, understated, or to put it another way, instant classic. The Clouded Flexfit 2.0 Hat comes in muted tones, married with an embroidered, 45-degree Fox Head logo, and delivers some low-key flex in an iconic package. - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials for long-lasting durability - Embroidery artwork MATERIALS - 90% polyester, 7% rayon, 3% spandex woven mélange twill
Flex your style. The Optical Flexfit Hat takes that classic Flexfit look and marries it with iconic Fox branding. Made from quality, hard-wearing materials, it's the perfect hat to top off your daily look and is sure to be an instant favorite with Fox fans. Key Features and Specifications: - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials long-lasting durability - An iconic logo and patented stretch-fit technology make our headwear a long-lasting staple - Center front HD silicone transfer with print, center back silicon transfer Materials: 98% cotton, 2% spandex woven twill Care: - Hand wash cold - Lay flat to dry - Do not bleach - Do not iron - Do not dry clean
The perfect hat to top off your daily look No one can resist the pull of the Magnetic Snapback Hat. With its easy snapback adjustability and low-key graphical treatment, it'll bring some classic energy to your everyday adventures. Made from quality, hard-wearing materials it's the perfect hat to top off your daily look and will quickly become a fast favorite in your hat collection. Specifications: - An iconic logo and quality materials make our headwear a long-lasting staple - Adjustable Snapback closure for a custom fit - Front 3D embroidery with sublimation print
Flex your style The Fox Head Flexfit Hat takes that classic Flexfit look and marries it with iconic Fox branding. Made from quality, hard-wearing materials it's the perfect hat to top off your daily look and is sure to be an instant favorite with Fox fans. Specifications: - An iconic logo and patented stretch-fit technology make our headwear a long-lasting staple - 2-tone Fox Head embroidery
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Louis Garneau's Zip-Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. When you warm up, the 9-inch ankle zips allow easy removal, and these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY road cycling cap with a shield that can be flipped up. Worn under any helmet it offers a perfect fit and protection from rain. Worn without a helmet, it shows a large reflective band over the head. - GORE-TEX Product: durable, waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo - Reflective band over top
Page 1 of 8 Next page