Tools & Maintenance
Take the mess out of tubeless tire setup and removal. The TSI-1 enables you to inject the perfect amount of sealant directly into mounted tubeless tires through the valve stem without removing the bead from the rim. The long, thin tube is able to fit all the way through many Presta stems with removable valve cores, for tidy injection and removal of all injectable tubeless bicycle tire sealants. Features an oversized syringe body with easy-to-read gauge for precise application of sealant. - Syringe capacity: 3.5 fl. oz. (100 cc) - Tube dimensions: 120mm (4.75"") long x 3.5mm (0.14"") diameter NOTE: some tubeless valve stems feature an opening that is smaller than the tube of the TSI-1. In these cases, the bead must be removed from the rim in order to remove sealant from the tire.
$9.14 - $25.08
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Fix it fast. Fits perfectly in your Scalpel Stash kit or a pocket, and contains ten hand-picked tools that assist in all but the least common bike adjustments. Where it thrives: On the bike, challenging trails, the open road What it's built for: Fixing, durability Highlights: - Contains: Hex Keys 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8mm | Torx T25 | Phillips #2 | Valve Core Tool - Hardened tools with an anti-corrosive coating and robust aluminum side bars - Compatible with 2021+ Scalpel STASH Kit
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
- Tensioners for 10mm axle Track, Fixed Gear, BMX, Singlespeed applications - Steel construction with socket for hex wrench adjustment, wrench included - Fits larger 8mm thick dropouts such as aluminum frames - Sold individually
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
$21.50 - $25.00
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Our High-Performance Brake Oil has been specially formulated to provide the highest performance under the worlds toughest racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures. - Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point - Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems - Reduces lever fade and brake pump - For unrivaled braking performance
- State-of-the-art, professional-strength biodegradable cleaner - Rapidly breaks down the stickiest of oils, grease and the nastiest grime on all chains - A unique combination of active ingredients rips through dirt and oil without damaging the chain - Safe to use in Ultrasonic Tanks up to 40°C - Quickly, easily and gently removes oil, dirt and grime - Formulated to be ultra-safe - Water-based and readily biodegradable* formula - Solvent-free & non-caustic - Easily washes off with water * Only contents are biodegradable
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Forged and machined, the ZP-5 is ideal for closely cutting zip ties and many other materials in tight spaces.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-7 is a dual sided wrench that features a 30mm opening on one end and a 32mm opening on the other.
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
- New high-pressure turbo spray - Easily cuts through tough grease in seconds - No rinse, heavy duty formula - Can be used on chains, gears and individual components - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain wax
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Park's Fixed-Gear Lockring Wrench features 2 different radius hooked spanners for a precise fit, and easy removal and tightening of most fixed-gear lockrings. The HCW-17 fits rings with an outside diameter of 41 to 44mm. It also fits BMX cassette hub lockrings with external notches.
Park's Hydraulic Brake Piston Press is used to set or reset the piston(s) inside hydraulic disc brake calipers during installation, maintenance and repair. Just push it into the caliper to wedge the piston into place. It's made of tough tool steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
$20.95 $21.95 5% Off
Designed and built especially for singlespeed bikes, Park's SS-15 Single Speed Spanner is a durable forged-steel tool with a 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts, 15mm open-end wrench for pedals, a tire lever, and a bottle opener. It's just the right size to take along on rides and is great for wrenching in your shop too.
Box Two Chain Tensioners let you dial in your chain tension, so it's just right. Two mounting holes provide room for ample adjustment on most frames. When used correctly, Box Two Chain Tensioners help protect frame dropouts and keep your rear wheels locked in place where they should be. Features: - New and Improved - 30mm of Adjustment - Dual Axle Position - Anti-Rust Hardware - Anodized Finish Specs: - Axle Size 10mm (3/8") only - Material 6061-T6 Aluminum - Hardware - Stainless Steel
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
- Disc Brake Piston and Pad Alignment Tool - Reposition pistons or help align disc pads with this easy to use tool. - It's made of Cr-Mo steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
Quick-acting, lotion hand cleaner with pumice scrubbers. Lotion formula provides a powerful yet gentle cleaning performance. - Quick-acting lotion formula - Cleans without harsh solvents - Contains pumice-scrubbing particles - Effective on dirt, oil, and grease - No petroleum distillates¹
$17.50 - $20.00
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$15.00 - $20.00
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
Keep your precious steed in tip-top condition with the Muc-Off Harsh Condition Barrier. With a state-of-the-art thin film coating, it'll make light work of rust and corrosion. It's the perfect upgrade for winter months, or to keep your bike looking fresh all year long – as you'll have 12 months of protection. This innovative product is a must-have. It'll keep moisture out, creating a durable anticorrosive layer of protection on your bike's frame, chain, metal parts, plastics and paintwork. And on parts that have already got some rust showing, it'll get rid of it altogether. To make it super easy to check that you're protected, we've added a UV dye. With a UV light* you can check it's correctly in place and ready to protect your bicycle, e-bike or motorcycle. So you can get out there and enjoy the ride, no matter what the weather. *UV light sold separately FEATURES: - Quick and easy to apply - Dissolves existing rust - 300+ hours salt spray to ASTM B-117 - Thin transparent film - Strong capillary action allows the product to get into tight cracks and crevices - Contains UV application dye to ensure complete protection - Resistant to hot, cold and salt-water - Ideal for use in harsh environments - Creates a self-healing barrier, active for up to 12 months - Safe to use on electrical components, paintwork, and most rigid plastic trim - Contains no wax silicon, Teflon or water - Perfect for bicycles, e-bikes and motorcycles
Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the ultimate in bicycle chain lubricant technology. If you are looking for the most efficient chain lubricant formula for long distances and/or the harshest of weather conditions, look no further. - Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Petroleum free formula for eco protection - Synthetic polymers for long distance performance - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
$15.05 - $20.00
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)